You are authentic, compassionate, courageous…
Looking around the world, it is evident there’s never been a time when your authentic, compassionate, courageous leadership has been needed more than it is right now.
You’ve landed the plum leadership opportunity you thought you wanted, only to discover that it isn’t all you hoped it would be…
- You are expected to go into battle for the resources necessary to do the job
- You are expected to clean up the mess left behind by the previous guy
- You are expected to operate effectively in a context of relationships that have been starved of the energy and aroha they need to survive
- You are expected to rebuild staff engagement in a context where people feel disconnected from each other, and from the purpose of the organization
- You are expected to do all of this while demonstrating how grateful you are for the opportunity.
There is a better way, and I can help.
Rather than feeling battered by the system you’re in, let’s figure out how to influence that system.
Rather than adapting to the model imposed by your predecessor, let’s explore how to create a new model.
Rather than resenting the disengaged employees you’ve inherited, let’s plan to build an environment where people thrive.
Rather than feeling like other organisations and teams are out to get you, let’s reimagine mutually beneficial relationships that enable an ecosystem of growth, opportunity and value creation.
I’ve been there.
I can show you the way.
If this sounds like you or someone you care about, drop me a line.